I ran across a meme here while Googling. I thought it might be fun, but it was a bit too long, IMO. Nevertheless, most of it is included below. Feel free to respond with your answers in the comments.
•_ What is your salad dressing of choice?_
Typically, Thousand Island.
• What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
• What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Lewis and Clark's in downtown St. Charles.
• On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
Average is probably 15%, although I “default” to 20%. If the service is good, 20%; mostly good, 15%; questionable, 10%; bad, 0%.
• What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
The beautiful thing known as a potato.
• Name three foods you detest above all others.
Tuna, Herring, Raw meats of any kind.
• What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Broccoli chicken fried rice.
• What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Either the deluxe/supreme or pepperoni and onion (depending on the type and place).
• What do you like to put on your toast?
Homemade jellies, preserves, apple butter, etc.
• What is your favorite type of gum?
I don't chew gum.
• What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
I have no idea.
• Are you right handed or left handed?
Right handed. I wish I was bi-dexterous like my grandfather was.
• Do you like your smile?
• Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Do splinters count?
• Would you like to?
No, I don't think that sounds like much fun.
• Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
• When was the last time you had a cavity?
To the best of my knowledge, never.
• What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Computer components — monitors, mostly.
• Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
• If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No, thank you very much.
• If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I'm not sure, but something “interesting” while not being “crazy.”
• How do you express your artistic side?
Poetry, photography and web design.
• What color do you think you look best in?
This isn't something I've ever really thought about. Yellow?
• How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
Not very long.
• Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Paper stuck to food, perhaps. Seeds, pits, etc., yes, I use to do so quite often.
• If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
I certainly hope not.
• How often do you go to church?
Most every Sunday. More often if you count going there for meetings and other “work”-type things.
• Have you ever saved someone’s life?
I don't believe so.
• Has someone ever saved yours?