Christopher blogged these questions the other day.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR BEDROOM WALLS?
I don't read a book, I read books. I'm terrible at sticking to just one book. Right now, I am reading:
- Misunderestimated by Bill Sammon.
- End of State (Left Behind Political Series) by Nessa Hart
- Rumors of Another World by Philip Yancy
- Learn to Read New Testament Greek and It's Still Greek to Me by David Alan Black
- Just Started Back Reading: The Remanent by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins
- Planning to Start Back to Soon: Wild at Heartby John Eldredge
I plan to start Rush Limbaugh's second book and some others soon.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A big Dell logo pad for my main system, a blue (plain) ergonomic pad for my iMac.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Time or eWeek
6. FAVORITE SMELL?
Ditto Christopher's choice: Freshly brewed coffee.
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Ditto dittoing. For the one millionth time green, one of the darker shades.
8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?
9. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE PICKS UP?
10. MOST IMPORTANT MATERIAL THING IN MY LIFE?
As long as I'm following Christopher's lead, I'll say cotton.
11. FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM?
12. DO YOU BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT DAILY?
13. DO YOU HAVE A STUFFED ANIMAL IN YOUR ROOM SOMEWHERE?
Yes. I collect seasonal ones.
14. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?
Usually cool. I don't like the really bad ones though — I've had enough hail for a looooooong time. Of course, hail isn't particularly scary, just annoying.
15. FAVORITE DRINK?
Water (filtered or bottled), coffee, iced tea (no sweetener, no lemon), Coke, lime-aide.
16. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
17. FAVORITE VEGETABLES?
Dittoing Christopher again. I love potatoes. Especially baked ones, but also fried, hash browned, mashed, twice baked, scalloped, au gratin, etc. I prefer Yukon Golds.
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A job that let me do a bit of everything. If I could only pick something “exciting,” I'd say a politician.
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Brown, just like I have.
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
21. TOP THREE FAVORITE MOVIES (IN ORDER)?
I'm not sure. I don't think I have favorites like that. Some good ones: The Great Escape, Shrek, Home Alone, The Passion of the Christ…
22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Boxes, extra blankets, some pillows, an unopened Linksys EtherFast switch.
24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
25. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ON TV & IN PERSON?
26. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR?
I don't think I have a biggest fear.
27. FAVORITE CD OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW?
That's tough. Either Declaration by Steven Curtis Chapman or Woven and Spun by Nichole Nordeman
28. FAVORITE TV SHOW OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW?
All Time: I Love Lucy (others: I Dream of Jeannie, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
Now: The Dick van Dyke Show
29. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS?
Hot dogs, big kosher hot dogs… the kind Costco has in big packs and at their food court.
30. THE COOLEST PLACES YOU'VE EVER BEEN?
Big Cedar Lodge, Ridgedale, MO.
31. WHAT WALLPAPER AND/OR SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
My G5 has photos from a hike on the Katy Trail (randomly switching). PC has the Mandrake Linux 10 wallpaper at the moment. iMac has one of Apple's wallpaper collection and the PowerBook has the default Panther wallpaper.
32. DOES MCDONALD'S SKIMP ON YOUR FRIES & DO YOU CARE?
Sometimes, but my main concern is that they are hot, like Christopher.
33. FAVORITE CHAIN RESTAURANT?
Hollahan's and the Cracker Barrel.
34. IF YOU HAVE A BOY (OR HAVE ANOTHER BOY) WHAT WOULD YOU NAME HIM?
35. IF YOU COULD LEARN TO PLAY ONE INSTRUMENT OVERNIGHT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Piano (after all, if you can play the piano/electronic keyboard, you can sound like you play almost anything.)