Jun 25, 2017
By Timothy R Butler | Posted at 3:00 PM
In this message, we turn to Luke 17:11—17:19 to see how God recalibrates our focus in order that we can see what is truly important.
“It's one thing to be grateful. It's another to give thanks. Gratitude is what you feel. Thanksgiving is what you do.” ”” Tim Keller
- Expect God is Working (Luke 17:11-14)
- When we wait on ____________________________.
- When God says “______________________.”
- React When God is Working (Luke 17:15-19)
- We need to avoid getting ________________________.
- We need to be oriented to ______________.
Are we the nine? The one? Somewhere in between?
We are called to ________________ because God is ______________.
Tags: Sermons, Miracles, Life of Jesus, Thankfulness
Article Path: Home: Faith: Recalibrated
Start the Conversation