Here's a fun little meme that I was tagged on via Facebook.
Answer these 30 Things No One Would Think To Ask. Then tag me so I can come and have a look. After that, tag friends who you'd like to answer these questions.
Feel free to answer below or otherwise comment on where you answered the questions.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I don't think so. I've only been on one or two — I'm a fast learner when it comes to things like establishing I'm not a roller coaster guy.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I really couldn't say.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
I'm happy enough to have my cat lay on my bed. Other than that, I'm unmarried, so I'll say alone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No, if you mean tortured souls unable to escape the earth. But, “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, I believe so. I like creative pursuits such as poetry.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
To the extent hearing about celebrities is unavoidable, Jolie has always bugged me. But, honestly, I think I will decline to comment.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes. McCain would have been a better president than Obama. Huckabee would have been a better president than either of them. I'd be a better president than all three of 'em.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Probably at some point I did. I forget how to play card games if I don't play them frequently.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
13. Who was your first love?
A.G. She is still a friend (I saw her last week for the first time in ages, as a matter of fact), and one who might not want to pop up on a Google search in this context, so initials are all you are going to get.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes, probably so.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Yankees, just because of what the Soxs did to us in 2004.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
No. Had I, I may not be here today!
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I probably remember something about them most mornings, but usually only a tidbit or two.
19. What's the one thing on your mind?
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
21. What talent do you wish you had?
The ability to play musical instruments.
22. Do you like Sushi?
I like my meat cooked, thank you very much.
23. What do you wear to bed?
A t-shirt and pajama bottoms.
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
27. What food do you find disgusting?
Tuna. Blue Cheese. Anything made of brains.
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Probably at some point. I try not to.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Not that I recall. Then again…
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes and I'd tie that in with number 5.