Cranium Leakage's resident teacher and all around great guy Christopher tagged me about a week ago to do a meme where I list five things that are little known about myself. Let's have at it.
- I don't like mint. This isn't something that people discuss much, because mint seems to be an almost “neutral” flavor — like vanilla — for many people. Not me. I don't like it. I don't mind the chocolate mint cookies from the Girl Scouts, but other than that…
- I collect snowmen. I have a little wooden snowman who appears to be dancing and a small snowman candle sitting on my desk, for example.
- I do not like to fly. Planes make me somewhat apprehensive and my ears do not get along very well with them.
- I can do rhymes and meters without too much effort, but for some reason my mind has trouble working with limericks. I usually end up adding too many syllables or something like that.
- My favorite book growing up was Everybody's Business, a book of profiles on the top 500 companies.
Incidentally, ahem, it seems that some certain teacher did not do his homework that I assigned him. But, I've done mine. So there.