1. How long have you been blogging?
Four years back in February, so I'll hit the five year mark in just five more months or so.
2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging?
It depends how you look at it. When I started, I wasn't exactly a frequent blogger, and went over a month without a post a few times. Since I really started blogging seriously about four years ago, I don't think I've ever really taken a break.
3. How long is the longest you’ve gone, so far, without posting on your blog?
Maybe 10-14 days since the Fall of 2002 when I really started getting into the whole blogosphere concept.
4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis?
More than just a cursory read, probably five or six.
5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll?
No. One of these days, I must meet my friends in Cranium Leakage, since they aren't that far way.
6. How often do you update/change the ‘extra’ stuff on your blog?
I really don't have much extra stuff these days, I moved that all to another site. But, if you count both sites, maybe every few months.
7. Do you think you’ll be blogging for years to come?
Yes, I'd imagine I'll be blogging for quite awhile. Maybe until the web becomes an “antiquated technology.”